We collect information when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When you register or purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
WHAT DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individuals needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each mail.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices for its safety and to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We do not store, neither process any credit card information or payment transactions, all those are perform by Paypal under their security policies and standards.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com